Advertisement

Scripts

Sabado, Marso 22, 2014

ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR CS5 TUTORIAL""" By: Derek Banas

      Tweet      Share
In these two video’s I show you how to use Adobe Illustrator CS5. I created this tutorial because of a request from DeathByKazillion.

Adobe Illustrator Tutorial & Review Part 1

Here I cover every new feature available with Illustrator CS5 and provide a review.

I cover specifically:
  1. Bristle Brush
  2. Perspective Tool
  3. Creating Custom Brushes
  4. Live Paint
  5. Live Trace


If you like videos like this tell Google To make me extra happy, feel free to share it

Adobe Illustrator Tutorial & Review Part 2

Here I show you how to convert a jpeg or any image into vector art / EPS with Illustrator CS5. I also cover:

  1. Rasterizing Images
  2. Live Trace
  3. Live Paint
  4. Live Paint
  5. Convert Muli-color Image into Vector Art
  6. Working with Text Tool’s
  7. Using Gradients
  8. Using Strokes
  9. Using the Knife Tool
  10. Cleaning up Vector Art
  11. And a bunch more in just 9 minutes


Adobe Illustrator Tutorial & Review Part 3
Here I show you how to use every other tool available with Illustrator CS5. I also cover:

  1. Line tools
  2. Shape tools
  3. Layers
  4. Colors
  5. Text
  6. Art boards
  7. A bunch of random tip’s and trick’s



That’s All Folk’s



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento